Greg Maxwell (The Chondro expert) will be at VHS expo & speak at the VHS meeting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herptrader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
*** News Flash ***

The VHS have invited Greg Maxwell (Author of "The Complete Chondro" and "The More Complete Chondro") to the VHS Expo and to be the guest speaker at the VHS meeting which will take place on the Sunday after the Expo.

The information is soon to appear on the VHS web site but there are some details on the Herp Trader:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]"The Australian National Reptile Expo" [SIZE=+1]
Melbourne Showgrounds, Saturday February 23rd, 2008[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]BREAKING NEWS:[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[SIZE=+2]Greg Maxwell will make an appearance at the VHS Expo
and will be guest speaker at the VHS meeting the following day
(Sunday 24thFeb).[/SIZE]
[/FONT]​
Greg_polo.jpg
[SIZE=+1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you have reptiles, reptile related products or accessories you wish to promote you need a table or stall at the[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Australian National Reptile Expo.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Apply now before all tables/stalls run out!
[/FONT]
[/SIZE][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1] For further information contact [email protected] or check our website www.vhs.com.au[/SIZE][/FONT]

wow thats worth the trip down for sure, damn work :x.

wow thats worth the trip down for sure, damn work :x.

I guess that is the plan. I like the way they have set it up so those that come from interstate can make the most of the whole weekend with the Expo one day and the VHS meeting the next.

Definitely not one to be missed!!

You lucky buggers, I picked the right time to travel didn't I. I wouldn't have missed this one for the world. how Ironic.

Cheers Rossco.

Im definitly taking that Saturday off work.
Having a vhs meeting on a Sunday will be different to.
Ill bring some stuff for the auction this time.
Looking forward to catching up with the usual suspects.

So Baz did you make years back to the VHS meeting when they brought out Dave Barker? It was on a hot Saturday night with a BBQ on the Maribinong (sp??) River the next day. That was a weekend to remember. If Maxwell is half as good no one will be disappointed but indications are that he may be even better!

I think about 400 to 500 people attended the Barker VHS meeting. I wonder if they will top that this time around.

I'll be making the flight down to melb this year ..but i have my doubts about the VHS meeting but who knows where life will lead me. Anyway hope to catch up with some of you melbournites down there at the expo.

can non victorians attend the meeting?
should be very good, coming down for the expo so might hang round to hear Greg's talk.

can non victorians attend the meeting?
should be very good, coming down for the expo so might hang round to hear Greg's talk.

The expo is touted as a "National" event and everyone is welcome.

... and all are welcome to attend VHS meetings but there is usually nominal a door charge for non members to cover expenses including pizza and other refreshments. There is not charge for members.

The VHS has members from all over the world.

If you are traveling from interstate or further afield you may wish to consider joining up as you will recoup much of your subscription on this particular weekend alone.

:D Instead of the usual 'evening VHS meeting' this meeting will be held in the early afternoon on Sunday which may help with any interstaters not miss Greg's talk if they have to go to work the following day! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back