Victorian Reptile Expo and VHS Special Greg Maxwell/Steve Wilson meeting upate

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to start heading off for the VHS special meeting with Greg Maxwell and Steve Wilson.

12:20pm, Monash University, Clayton Campus. (There is a map on http://vhs.com.au)

I must say, I was blown away by the VHS presenters. Just attending this meeting was worth the trip to Melbourne alone. It was a very memorable day that has not only inspired my herpetology interests but has been the best presentations I have seen thus far in my 15 years in the hobby.

I take my hat off to the people that gave us the opportunity to attend this special line up and for Greg and Steve for their time and knowledgeable insights.

May I suggest that next time a special meeting of this caliber occurs, we hold it as an industry dinner, guest speakers and then followed by the auction. It would have been sensation if this was held on Saturday night somewhere after the Expo. Food for thought.

Thanks once again for the opportunity a day that I will never forget. :)

I must say, I was blown away by the VHS presenters. Just attending this meeting was worth the trip to Melbourne alone. It was a very memorable day that has not only inspired my herpetology interests but has been the best presentations I have seen thus far in my 15 years in the hobby.

I take my hat off to the people that gave us the opportunity to attend this special line up and for Greg and Steve for their time and knowledgeable insights.

May I suggest that next time a special meeting of this caliber occurs, we hold it as an industry dinner, guest speakers and then followed by the auction. It would have been sensation if this was held on Saturday night somewhere after the Expo. Food for thought.

Thanks once again for the opportunity a day that I will never forget. :)

:DGee that is sooo great to read Glimmerman! It was a privilege being at the VHS meeting, that a few people missed out on! You might enjoy this post also...there are a few others posts about the weekend, but may be getting buried by now! ;)

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...-reptile-expo-2008-a-76202/page-5#post1084781

as for the meeting the same day as the Expo, I feel the organizers of the expo are the organizers of the meeting/auction and therefore are pretty well 'buggered' after the day at the Expo....But it is food for thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back