Victorian Reptile Expo and VHS Special Greg Maxwell/Steve Wilson meeting upate

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i'm sure alot of you guys will be having a big rest up after all the hard work and stress involved! well worth it though ;)

Ive been looking forward to the expo for months.
i hope theres some BHP's and some Pigmy Mulga Monitors........ ive spent the last few weeks setting up inclosures, so i hope they have what i want.

will there be like a passout so come early in morning and come back for the afternoon talks don't know if i can stay all day there

and im looking at getting my 1st gecko on the day :D hopefully underwoodisaurus milii or nephrurus levis! And maybe a tree snake too :D

Hmm just found out we won't be able to make it til 3:30 or even 4 - is it still worthwhile coming? Just want to look at some interesting snakes, and hopefully see a few beardies :)

Possibility of rain tomorow??? is it going to be an issue?? out doors or in doors?? will we be able to use eftpos or credit card to buy reps ??? or all cash?????

I belive it is all inside and on the VHS website they say there is no EFT avaliable so cash it up.

I am pretty sure there is an ATM somewhere in the show grounds. Just take ATM card and withdraw cash. (Would expect Com, ANZ, Westpac and National). But doubt the breeders/sellers of animals will have efpos

There are no atms located in the showgrounds nearest would be 1km away in union rd.

TODAY is the DAY!!

Possibility of rain tomorow??? is it going to be an issue?? out doors or in doors?? will we be able to use eftpos or credit card to buy reps ??? or all cash?????

It is all under cover except the car parking. Rain will not dampen any body's spirits. In any case for the sake of the animals it is better a bit on the cools side than stinking hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back