Victorian Reptile Expo and VHS Special Greg Maxwell/Steve Wilson meeting upate

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just posted the list of items that will be up for Auction at the Greg Maxwell VHS meeting on the day after the expo. Most even with photographs.

There is well over 40 herp related items up for grabs... and more than a few I will be bidding on!

wow herptrader sounds like your working hard!
really wish i could go :( maybe next time!
is it a yearly event?

is there an entrance fee???.... im so excited to go there this is going to be my first time ever... :)
i didnt realise reptiles could be so addictive ... cant wait to get an olive as my next one :)

is there an entrance fee???.... im so excited to go there this is going to be my first time ever... :)
i didnt realise reptiles could be so addictive ... cant wait to get an olive as my next one :)

All the details are on the VHS web site: http://vhs.com.au (and yes there is an entrance fee for non VHS members - for both events)

wow herptrader sounds like your working hard!
really wish i could go :( maybe next time!
is it a yearly event?

Brian took most of the photos and prepared the text. I just had to format it and put it up on the web site which was enough.

There is some really interesting stuff there, particularly some of the signed books and the like.

Just thought i'd add again, anyone in the Berwick/Cranbourne area wanting a lift in, Pm me.

Just thought i'd add again, anyone in the Berwick/Cranbourne area wanting a lift in, Pm me.

Somebody last week was looking for a lift from that area? (provided they could fit it in alongside their VCE studies). I think they posted to one of the other threads on this topic.

Will there be any BHP hatchys for sale at the expo? I need to know so i can work out my money....lol

I'm flying down for the weekend, couldn't quite make it that much of a holiday :)

any one driving from Gold Coast? lol
less of a chance than syd i think.
goodluck guys! it should be awsome
: )

haha from goldcoast dunno bout people driving but i think couple could fly down but isnt there one at gold coast couple o weeks anyway????
maybe im wrong
but yeh im definately going should be good : ) hoping to get some cheap stuff for enclosure there and if cheap enough ive told mum im coming home with a new snake :)

Will there be any BHP hatchys for sale at the expo? I need to know so i can work out my money....lol

Cannot say for sure but I would expect so with so many herpers selling reptiles.

Of the names I have seen most of them are python people.

I know for sure that there will be a reasonable selection of jungles, some carpets and some beardies but that is only from chatting to only two vendors.

I should point out that there is also some pythons included in the Auction at the special VHS meeting on the Sunday.

This includes a pair of Snake Ranch Womas with a starting bid of just $500 for the pair.
(My hunch is that my wife will be bidding on these - she has a soft spot for Womas.)

The expo is a cash only affair with the nearest ATM a couple of K away so come prepared.

I have just added a few more Auction (for the special VHS meeting on the Sunday with Greg Maxwell) items to the Calendar page... including a pair of Brown Tree Snakes.

Check out: http://vhs.com.au/pages/Calendar.html

I believe the donor is from Queensland and traveling down to make the most of the weekend.

John Weigel has sent through the actual photographs of the pair of Womas that he has donated for the Auction that is part of the VHS special Greg Maxwell meeting. I have just included them on the VHS web site.

They are auction lot 33 on the Calendar page: http://vhs.com.au/pages/Calendar.html

I have just posted the Time Table of Talks and other Presentation on the VHS web site http://vhs.com.au (Expo Page)

[SIZE=+1]Special Demonstrations and Talks Time Table[/SIZE]
Time
Presentation
9.30 – 10.00
BLACK SNAKE PRODUCTIONS SCORPION HUSBANDRY & BREEDING
10.30 – 11.00
ROAMING REPTILES FEEDING & TRAINING CROCODILES
11.30 – 12.00
DR. FRANCISCUS SCHEELINGS REPTILE KEEPING – HYGIENE & DISEASE
12.30 – 1.00
ROAMING REPTILES FEEDING & TRAINING CROCODILES
1.30 – 2.00
BLACK SNAKE PRODUCTIONS WATER PYTHON HUSBANDRY & BREEDING
2.30 – 3.00
DR. FRANCISCUS SCHEELINGS PATHOGENS IN WILD REPTILES –WHAT DO THEY GET?
3.30 - onwards
BRIAN BARNETT & PETER KRAUSS TWO OLD FARTS TRY TO REMEMBER WHEN…THE EARLY DAYS OF AUSSIE HERPETOLOGY

AWESOME :p training crocs hmm that will def be worth seeing wow sounds like a great day out only ...2 more sleeps to go!!!! YAY

It has been a tremendous amount of work for most involved but it is coming together nicely which is the just reward.

It is going to be a fantastic! weekend (but I will be quite glad when it is over).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back