Growing Like Weeds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well I had planned to be posting pics of my Cascabel, my Copperheads and my new Afrock female, but since the weather didn't co-operate this weekend I was stuck taking pics of some old worn out, ugly snakes. Just kinding. I love these guys and they are just blowing me away as they grow. My Borneo Short-Tailed Pythons...

Male

100_3881_edited.sized.jpg

Female

100_3909_edited.sized.jpg

100_3916_edited.sized.jpg

Wow, they are so short and fat its amazing they constrict anything!!
Very pretty pythons.

WOW they are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What country are you in?

I'm in Canada, and they are fat little snakes. Python curtus are very heavy bodied snakes. It's unreal just how fat these guys get. I've seen adult Borneos and Blood Pythons (Python curtus brogersmai) that are fatter than some adult Retics. I'm really starting to get into these guys. I'm going to have to add more of them to my stock and some Bloods for sure.

Awww a pretty fat snake and a toonie. If I offer two toonies and a loonie can I have him/her

Mark

Awww a pretty fat snake and a toonie. If I offer two toonies and a loonie can I have him/her

Mark

No. But you can see how we have a hard time taking any economic crisis seriously here.

Thats teasing us Australians, we can't have those snakes. :cry:
We can only have Australain snakes and even then we are so limited it's rediculous.
:x We have more rules than snakes.. :x
ARHH!!!!!!!! I want exotic snakes!!!!!!! Tooo!!!! :lol:

(and yes I do understand why we have all those rules)

Our dollar coin has a loon on it so we so very affectionately refer to it as the "loonie". When the 2 dollar coin was introduced it became equally affectionately knows as the "toonie". Rediculous name for money I know. How do you think foreign investers feel about putting their money into something called the "loonie". Atleast a beaver was already on our nickle (5 cent peice).

Son_of_Ash said:
Our dollar coin has a loon on it so we so very affectionately refer to it as the "loonie". When the 2 dollar coin was introduced it became equally affectionately knows as the "toonie". Rediculous name for money I know.

and I'm an Aussie and knew this, where have you all been....I thought it was only Yanks who know that outside the boarders of the USA there is just emptiness, just ask Mr W'ya

Yeh, I knew this as I dated a Canadian about 8 years ago. Great girl, great accent and she told me about the money and many other cool Canandian stuff.
Warning - Don't let them drive your car, exspecially near round abouts aye!!lol
-Wrong way, wrong side of the road and a car coming, it was funny but a bit scary.-

Wrong way, wrong side of the road and a car coming, it was funny but a bit scary
Yeah, I've done that in the States.

Lovely Short-tails, Kev.

:p

Hix

LOONIE TOONIE????????????????
What would the cartoons be called???????
Atleast some govs have a sense of humour.
Great lookin python.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back