Growing pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

W.T.BUY

My little boy Easterns are growing up. Here are some pics.:

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely stunning little males! Well done! Especially love the first one. Parents are lookers too!

In my opinion, with further line breeding of Pogona barbata for colour traits, they have the potential to yield some extremely attractive colours and patterns including more prominent vertebral patterning with colours such as golds, yellows, oranges and reds.

Hopefully, this would raise demand and eliminate the pathetic assumption and expectation that they are dull grey/ brown lizards in contrast to the ever popular Pogona vitticeps.

In my opinion, with further line breeding of Pogona barbata for colour traits, they have the potential to yield some extremely attractive colours and patterns including more prominent vertebral patterning with colours such as golds, yellows, oranges and reds.

Hopefully, this would raise demand and eliminate the pathetic assumption and expectation that they are dull grey/ brown lizards in contrast to the ever popular Pogona vitticeps.

Got some more pics today/ Will post em up.I do agree that with a little bit of time and effort barbata will soon be very desirable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back