GTA v

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any favourite characters so far?

Trevor is entertaining and good for a laugh. :lol:

I love swapping to trevor and finding him hungover with dead dudes all around. Swapped to him twice today- one time he threw a "lost one" biker of a bridge and i had one of there vans and a second time on a island with 5 dead/pass out dudes and an awesome black boat on the shore.

My fav is probably michael, just because he is so deranged and always stuffing up.

Rick

Yeah trevor i like how when it changes caracter automatic he is doing some weird things lol

- - - Updated - - -

Did you see him in the dress yet lol

I ended up getting it for the boy on the xbox. This is the first game in the series he's actually played for more than an hour, so it's baby steps for him but he seems to be enjoying it. He has been calling on my advice on how to do some of the missions effectively, the first plane mission being one, but he seems to be picking it up well. He's at 20% with 20 missions completed, so he's still got a fair way to go.

Overall it looks like a cracker of a game, & I can't wait for the PC release.

Still deciding whether to buy this. Got bored of 4 really quickly and a lot of it does look pretty similar.
Is there a huge difference gameplay-wise?

Still deciding whether to buy this. Got bored of 4 really quickly and a lot of it does look pretty similar.

Totally different to 4. I hated it and only got like 20% through.

5 is a lot more like san andreas, game play is nothing like 4. It is a lot brighter as well, which i easer to sit down for longer.

Rick

4 was a dud , you can not compare the 2 imo gta v is great i dont think you'd be disappointed , but then again it depends on what you didnt like about gta 4

DRAGONDRAGON - i found the cult last night , i actually flew over it in my first few hours of play and recognised it from the gta online tralier ( its the part when there talking about making your own deathmatches)

lol love trevors ability :)
Time to massacre some hipsters

I made trevor look like the madest bum but he drives around in a bullet owns 2 helicopters and a plane has 20 million in shares and 9million in his bank

I made trevor look like the madest bum but he drives around in a bullet owns 2 helicopters and a plane has 20 million in shares and 9million in his bank

How did you end up with so much cash? I cant seem to work out stocks.

Rick

Got lucky i invested 8mill and i lost it gotta watch the shares strip clubs and stuff open at night goes down during the day so buy it then and sell it at night i used the money from the heist i havent made much maybe like 3mill but thats from putting like 15mill on diffrent companys i think bawsaq is online and other one is affected by events in the game so if you wanna buy shares go attack the company you want to buy then after you buy the shares attack that companys compeditor so there stocks go down and yours go up (y)

Wow ive got some playing to do. Im still exploring and killing people. Lol i did sit down and watch a movie though. Quite funny.

I don't know how you guys manage to aim and shoot with a little thumb stick. I had a go at the shooting range with the side moving target and nearly threw the xbox out the window. It won't be long before the controller gets some frequent flyer points too if there's no solution to it.

I'm just used to a mouse but don't want to waste the money I've spent on the console. I can shoot out tyres on a moving car with the mouse but can't shoot a sleeping drunk with the console.

I don't know how you guys manage to aim and shoot with a little thumb stick. I had a go at the shooting range with the side moving target and nearly threw the xbox out the window. It won't be long before the controller gets some frequent flyer points too if there's no solution to it.

I'm just used to a mouse but don't want to waste the money I've spent on the console. I can shoot out tyres on a moving car with the mouse but can't shoot a sleeping drunk with the console.

I'm the same. I've never been able to get used to a controller and really couldn't be bothered learning, either. For now I'm just happy to watch the boy play it. This Trevor character is a riot !

I heard that the PC release will be here by Christmas, although I'll believe that when I see it.

I finished the game quite quickly but I don't see why use guys keep complaining about shooting and aim I find it easy but I do have a PS3 and it's really easy to aim on there.

Im using a ps3 as well. I find shooters easier on ps3 rather then my 360, maybe its just the size of the controllers.

Rick

I finished the game quite quickly but I don't see why use guys keep complaining about shooting and aim I find it easy but I do have a PS3 and it's really easy to aim on there.

The only people complaining are the PC guys who aren't used to using a console controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back