GTA v

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only people complaining are the PC guys who aren't used to using a console controller.

Yep and I agree - give me a mouse and keyboard any day. Joysticks see me shooting in circles around my target and even making myself nauseous from looking around crazily. I have little thumbs which can barely be classed as opposable!

I prefer PC fullstop, but have always liked the GTA games on console so that suits me fine! Don't play on console much nowdays other than this and Last of Us but can handle myself with a controller just dandy. :lol::p

I prefer PC fullstop, but have always liked the GTA games on console so that suits me fine! Don't play on console much nowdays other than this and Last of Us but can handle myself with a controller just dandy. :lol::p

Last of us was great :)

Rick

Indeed, would probably be the best game i've played in the last few years, hoping it gets game of the year because it definitely deserves to!

Finally got around to knocking out the last few missions. Now to buy up the rest of the housing, stunt jumps, parachute jumps and all the collectables.

Rick

Last edited:
I don't know how you guys manage to aim and shoot with a little thumb stick. I had a go at the shooting range with the side moving target and nearly threw the xbox out the window. It won't be long before the controller gets some frequent flyer points too if there's no solution to it. I'm just used to a mouse but don't want to waste the money I've spent on the console. I can shoot out tyres on a moving car with the mouse but can't shoot a sleeping drunk with the console.
I am with you m8, there is no comparison to an I9 processor with 16gig DDR3 1600mhz ram multilevel 32mb L3 cache and dual Zotac GeForce GTX 680 4gb video cards running through my 55in led/lcd television, the refresh rate is incredible and have a dedicated 200gig external drive setup for the swap files so there is never any hiccups with it, don't know whether i will worry about GTA 5 as i am biding my time waiting for Gran Turismo 5 to come out on PC, i am still having heaps of fun shooting the crap out of everyone in Call Of Duty MW3 at the moment to be too concerned about release dates lol :) ........................................Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back