GTP and lacies out in the sun!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As already mentioned, your enclosure looks absolute awesome. IMO that is the only way to keep lacies. They are wild spirits so to give them space like that is just too kind. Your lacies look happy and healthy, too.

Thanks again everyone!!
The aviary was just a standard size, from a place in Penrith. Batt street I think.
They have adds in the trading post.
If you need it, I will find the number, dont know if they deliver australia wide.
As for the floor, we buy bags of different wood chip, and mulch, and add a few bags of tee tree mulch as well. It always looks great.
As for cleaning, VERY easy. We go in, with a coles bag, and pick up the poo.
The lacies are really friendly, if I could use that word. Seem to enjoy a pat, and just dont bother when we are in there. They are mostly still hand fed, with tongs of course.
The flooring is then topped up as needed.
Cheers
Toni

What exactly is stopping them from digging out?

Do you have a concrete bottom, more wire mesh, or metal plating?

What stops them from digging out?????
The WELDMESH floor.
There is NO WAY they can get through that!!
Very solid, and, as I said, attatched to the aviary.
Cheers
Toni

Great set-up and size; stunning animals also (some of crocdoc's, obviously), thanks for posting.

I'm half-way through a similar project with my pair, so posts like this are very helpful.

Cheers,

I.V.

Thanks I.V, and yes, they are both from David, good guess.
Cheers
Toni

No guess work required Toni, many would agree crocdoc has, arguably, the best looking Lacies on the market (also, I have one of his myself)!

What an amazing enclosure, your lacies look very content in it, I'm hoping to do something similar when I get a couple of lacies later on. Absolutely gorgeous animals too

Thanks again everyone.
And I agree with you I.V. that David's lacies are the best!!
And Shnakey girl, go for it, they are great to keep, you won't regret it!!!
Cheers
toni

NICE set up there Benson ....I have gotten my old hubby a bit excited about outdoor enclosures...as he was a tad put off by having reps inside ..so we have found the happy medium and now planning on our 2.5 acre block where to put them ...the more I can show him of outdoor setups the better it will be for me ;)

Thanks Poggle, Redbellybite and Moosenoose!!!
Must be warm today, at 9-00am Borris, the larger lacie, was out basking. He is loving this warmer weather.
And the best thing is, they have not made any "mess" in their new warm box, so thats a plus!!!
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back