GTP babies !!!! **PICS**

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look good jay and kup,be interesting to see what they colour up like over time :)

Thanks for all the compliments guys. It will be interesting to see what they turn out like.

They came from 2 pairs. One high yellow pair, the other male is Aussie looking, the female sorong looking.

Both males were put over both females, so it will be a guess as to what they will look like as adults lol. I am quite excited!

Can i ask a question pls :) lol

Do you need a special license to keep GTP's or does a basic license cover them??

Depends on which state your in NSW they are on a class 2 category 1 from memory

Congratulations on some very georgous snakes, please post some pics when they change colour.

Very nice guys but just out of curiosity y do people sex there greens befor they are green?, not meaning to burn anyone but I wouldn't sex mine untill they were green didn't want to kink them

Gee Jay-Kupper it looks as thou you may have a bigger reptile display then most zoos..Very nice indeed,who sexed them,and at what age were they done..Its a big risk sexing at a young age..

they look good Jay! very jealous, also i might be down in october =]

Sweet! I am away in QLD for about 10 days though!!!!

Very nice guys but just out of curiosity y do people sex there greens befor they are green?, not meaning to burn anyone but I wouldn't sex mine untill they were green didn't want to kink them

Gee Jay-Kupper it looks as thou you may have a bigger reptile display then most zoos..Very nice indeed,who sexed them,and at what age were they done..Its a big risk sexing at a young age..

they were from Peter Krauss, so i am assuming he sexed them. I am not one to question his judgement. I have heard of a few big breeders sexing them straight out the egg.

How old are they?

They hatched end of Sept 2010, so they are 7 months old.

Ide like to see the parents of those jay,imagine theyd be good from PK. I see GTPs at times from Nth QLD etc on herp trader and i dont apply because they dont have names with the adverts. I like seeing who the seller is before i apply,did ring peter one time,his wife said he was away.

there definantley from stunning parents otherwise we would not have bought them :lol:

its started an addiction though and they seem to be a bad as geckos in that department

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back