GTP babies !!!! **PICS**

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ide like to see the parents of those jay,imagine theyd be good from PK. I see GTPs at times from Nth QLD etc on herp trader and i dont apply because they dont have names with the adverts. I like seeing who the seller is before i apply,did ring peter one time,his wife said he was away.

The 7 babies come from 2 pairs. High yellow male and female, Sorong looking female, and Aussie looking male. Peter said the males were put over both females. So it is hard to tell what they will turn out like. I am quite excited!

People sexed greens easily before Maxwells book came out. It was a great excuse to keep the prices higher not being able to sex them, making people want to buy a whole bunch to secure a pair.

i dont think its right sexing gtp neonates untill there green u may find that your animals have kinky tails and although they may still breed it looks hideous and imagine the pain those little neos go thru having there spine broken from probing and popping plus they are not even old enough to breed untill there around 3 years and if people who are not in it for the animals why even bother with this beautiful species leave it to the people who care and dont mind waiting to see what they have got...dont mean to burn anyone but thats how i feel about them they are worth the gamble in the end anyways.
cheers
locky :)

I asked for them to be sexed , krauss of all people has both the knowledge and the experience to sex them IMO , if it had of been anyone of lesser regard there was no way I would have chanced the sexing

regardless of who you are though there is always a chance for mishap and mistakes but thats just how things roll and we wouldn't be human without making mistakes ;)

I just cant stop looking at them :lol:

Stunners kupp and Jay, well done!

I asked for them to be sexed , krauss of all people has both the knowledge and the experience to sex them IMO , if it had of been anyone of lesser regard there was no way I would have chanced the sexing

regardless of who you are though there is always a chance for mishap and mistakes but thats just how things roll and we wouldn't be human without making mistakes ;)

I just cant stop looking at them :lol:

Chris if there's any geckos there feeling neglected by your new found loves, then feel free to pass them my way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back