GTP - fact sheet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
destruct or distract??

No point in ruining it with photobucket pics that wont be there next week. Although it is in PDF format so the pics will stay intact... Yes put some pictures in....

Good effort guys.. now if we could keep GTP in WA we'd be set.

if only...

A good read for the beginner Michael,

I like the hygiene point, to many keepers think that a snake will drop dead if kept in anything less than surgical conditions.

Cheers,
Nick

Oh my god, is there something wrong with me? I've been searching this thread for 20min and I can't find the care sheet file!? Is it an attachment or something?? Someone please take pity on me and spell out how to access it :(

It was accidentally removed by the OP. I think it's in the wiki for GTPs now instead

It was accidentally removed by the OP. I think it's in the wiki for GTPs now instead

Thanks for the tip.
I thought I was going crazy reading every talking about this invisible document, hehe
...Come to think of it, I probably am crazy, oh well...8)

My apologies, I accidentally deleted the file from the opening posts and it seems only the admin can insert it back. I hope they do. Here it is:

I have asked the mods to insert the document into the first post but apparently only the admin can do that. I will ask admin again.
In the meanwhile, here it is:

Thanks for that it's a good read well done.

Is the fact sheet on this thread? I don't see anything.

Oh Ok hadn't been to the second page.

If there is problem like this please sent ticket to site suport centre bottom bar on the pages, and Adam will look at that. he is only one able to do that and he is not reading forums to know about this problems..
Thank You.

Gtps

Can anyone tell me who breeds the best gtp's in Australia?
Also, what kind of money are they going for?
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back