GTP SALE!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
As Tim promised from ultimate reptile suppliers he has put up pics and prices of his hatchlings for this year,the pics show the blue phase mother and green father,his price is very competitive,check them out. :D Cheers colin.

they are great looking babys, and adult.
and that price is much more reasonable, they will sell pretty quick if you ask me, if i had 25k id get three.

re GTP

I dont have that type of money floating around either jason but they will sell to breeders etc i really like the parents color its high quality IMO regardless of whether its pure australian bloodline or not.I will buy GTPS in future and will be aiming at bloodlines that dispay good color,one day ile win lotto :lol:

if you get the chance check out the blue female....WOW

oh darn I just did a new subject with a link to the pictures....the blue one is amazing!

Ok cool so which bank are we all hitting? ;)

Wish I had some cash...very nice...Seem very reasonably priced (but then again I don't know anything about anything)...Nice way to make 100k (7,700*26) :p

The Ultimate Blue picture looks awesome....Good stuff URS :)

re GTP

AGAMIDAE said:
if you get the chance check out the blue female....WOW
Not wrong agamidae,ime so close but so far away! :lol:

are they ozy's

DO PEOPLE REALLY CARE IF THEY ARE BYING OZY GTP, OR WOULD YOU JUST AS HAPPILY BYE A GTP FOR CHEAPER EVEN IF IT WASNT OZY, AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE THE SAME PYTHON?

Well Done Tim!

I still have to take my hat off to people like Tim, he has copped a bit from alot of people at times (including myself) but you can't argue with results and they are awesome results.

Well done again Tim!

DO PEOPLE REALLY CARE IF THEY ARE BYING OZY GTP, OR WOULD YOU JUST AS HAPPILY BYE A GTP FOR CHEAPER EVEN IF IT WASNT OZY, AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE THE SAME PYTHON?

Any - to start with

but you can't argue with results and they are awesome results.

Well done again Tim!

Totally agree, congrats Tim

dugadugabowbow said:
Well Done Tim!

I still have to take my hat off to people like Tim, he has copped a bit from alot of people at times (including myself) but you can't argue with results and they are awesome results.

Well done again Tim!

Thanks dugadugbowbow,

We all do cop a bit from time to time, this happens in every kind of business, as long as it stays above the belt I keep my gloves on mate LOL

Regards Tim

Wow awesome news, i agree much better price thats for sure, still i have no chance of getting any but good news none the less. That blue GTP is simply amazing!

Oh how I would kill for a few of those *drooling all over keyboard*
"Green Python
(Chondropython viridis)
Start of colour change"
Have a look at the picture with that title^ They look pretty ugly when they are changing colours.

should have said it earlier but congrats tim well done, you must be proud, not only breeding a terific python, but also having such a massive clutch, im still shocked, the poor female...lol. well done.

to me GTP's are spectacular and i think they would be the ultimate in keeping but unfortunatly the price of them will more than likely always be out of my price range.
hats off to Tim. :D

re GTP

moosenoose said:
Yes awesome stuff, congratualtions!!!

However, If I had 25k I'd go and buy myself a better car! :lol:
If i had 5K ide buy a car Mr Noose! :lol: Cogratulations to Tim and the crew at URS on their breeding efforts its better than a kick up the dirt shoot for crissy hey :p

Hehehe I saw the photos and they look spectacular!!! :D I hope someone local buys one hehehe Come on Zoe and Souly!!! You guys are local enough!! Buy one! Buy two!!!! :D :D I wanna hold!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back