GTP SALE!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rock said:
Yeah, well done yet again Tim.

Thanks Rob, Colin, iceman and anyone else that I have forgot to mention that has given there congratulations to us here.

PS we now only have six left for sale if Interested.

Best regard Tim
www.ultimatereptiles.com.au

DO PEOPLE REALLY CARE IF THEY ARE BYING OZY GTP, OR WOULD YOU JUST AS HAPPILY BYE A GTP FOR CHEAPER EVEN IF IT WASNT OZY, AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE THE SAME PYTHON?

I dunno a lot about it really but I'd be scared of spending $20k on 2 gtp's that weren't ozzie and having them taken off you if they're dna tested or whatever. I don't think you get compensation :lol:. Plus I like the beautiful green on the Oz ones better than the bluey greens and calicos and stuff! The banana ones are cool though :p. That blue at URS is the only blue gtp I've seen so far that I like.

I hope someone local buys one hehehe Come on Zoe and Souly!!! You guys are local enough!! Buy one! Buy two!!!! I wanna hold!!!!!

We may be local but we're also poor :D. You buy me one and I'll let you hold it...deal? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back