• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hand raised GC conures - weaned and ready to go!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristy_07

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available 3 x normal, 1 x cinnamon, 2 x yellow-sided

Price From $200

General Description I have 6 gorgeous handraised Green-cheek conures that are now fully weaned and ready to bond with their new families.

I have raised these guys from 2 weeks old. They are the only birds I own, so have received all my love and attention, and been raised in my house, surrounded by other animals, dogs, kids, and floods! They are now fully weaned on Vetafarm pellets, seed, fruit, and veggies, and looking for someone to bond to.

They have been quick to pick up on training, and are super eager for cuddles and play time. Some have started to do kisses and boomerang, already! (Of course, if you need their wings clipped before you take them home, I can do that and show you how to, as well.)

These guys are a hoot - they have so much character, and heaps of love to give (and, get in return!). They are a lot more softly spoken than many other parrots (usually!), so perfect for apartments, or those with sensitive neighbours!

I'm sad to see these guys go - they really have been a pleasure to raise (so much so that one is staying with us!). But, they're starting to give me puppy-dog eyes and looking to bond, so, it's time they went to owners looking for a new best mate.

I have 3 normal-coloured birds available for $200ea, 1 cinnamon beauty (nearly kept this one, totally loveable) for $230, and 2 yellow-sideds split for cinnamon for $250.

Location Brisbane

Willing to Freight? At buyer's expense and organisation

Contact Details PM initially

conures013.jpg

conures014.jpg

conures011.jpg

conures012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back