Handbag Search

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was stopped by staff from entering the cinema because I had my motorcycle helmet with me.
Apparently I could have used it as a weapon and was asked to check it at the counter.
Thanks but no thanks.

Hahahahahaha you serious?? youd think if you wantedd to take a wep in you could hide a knife or something quiet easily but a bike helmet? next were not going to be able to take hats, bags or anything in....

*-even though we know when he leaves he has things in his bag we still cannot check. Unless the security alert goes off- which never does because he opens all packets and dumps- we cant do a thing.*

Ban him from the store you only need the suspicion have a letter written hand it to him and sign an aknowledgement then if he comes back ask him to leave if he refuses call the police and have him charged with tresspass.
As soon as he knows you know he is stealing then he will not come back.

bag search

You are allowed to check bags over the size of a loaf of bread.Its up to the store management.I cant tell you how many people I and the security guard have pulled up and the people tell you they "forgot" that three deodorants,four makeups,five lipsticks,six batteries,seven mascaras,eight shampoos,nine chocolates and a nougat bar in a pear tree,were in their huge handbag!
I have even have some one move things from a plastic bag to her handbag whilst in line and myself and the security guard watched.And they still said it was a mistake.Not to mention the people that put trays of meat down their pants! Ugh!!!!

I must admit I don't rent DVDS like I used to.

Neither do we. I think they priced themselves out of the market. The last time I went to hire a few dvd's I balked at the prices, something like 40 bucks for a couple of o'ernights and a few weeklies.
We declined, stopped in at WoW, and bought most of the dvd's we were going to rent for only 20 bucks more then it would've cost to rent them.
Anything I can't find at WoW or JB, I download. Because I enjoy supporting terrorists :shock:

Why the heck do ppl try to record movies over here...they have already been recorded WEEKS before overseas.....:rolleyes: So if they want to they can (they shouldnt) download them and not even have to go to the cinema.... and no one will get bag checked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back