Happy as a pig in poop :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

africancichlidau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I have just secured myself a trio of hatchie T.C. Stimmies, been looking for a while and now I have them, well almost :)

How can I find out what my stimmie is? The breeder I got her from just said that it is a Antaresia Stimsoni.

Have Stimmies been re-classed in any Aus states yet?
As in the subspecies saxacola & orientalis?

I don't know. Whoever does that stuff I guess.
I was just wondering if any states of Australia is using the subspecies scientific names as a rule of RK licensing?

There are only two recognised sub species at present. A.s.stimsoni and A.s.orientailis. We mainly get stimsoni here. Have attached picture of our ones we sell.

Thanks Womas.
So Saxacola isn't a recognised sub-species yet?

nice snake womas!!!
what is apair of those worth?

Our WA price for mature breeding sized pair is $750. We don't have any problem supplying large breeding sized stimis over 650 mm. Price might sound high to you guys but over here we are the cheapest. All stock has come from the wild, though, and so far no one is really interested outside of WA because of this. Also our rediculously high export fee is a turn off.

As far as we know, Spilota 1 they haven't recognized that sub species yet. No mention of it in Steve Wilson and Gerry Swan's new book. Have heard talk of it but believe there to be issues with classification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back