Has anyone kept GTF's & White lipped tree frogs together ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
A lady at a pet shop told me when i was looking at the juv white lipped tree frog that they can be kept with the GTF's, and the just keep the heat and humidity the same, thats why i was concerned about the humidity, but now i have been told they can't be kept together, so now i have to go and set up another tank don't i....
not happy

I keep White Lipped and GTF's together, they have been together for over two years now. Just make sure there are no significantly smaller frogs.

yeah, I keep them with Dainty's, wilcoxii and Cane toads, I have a huge outdoor enclosure I like to call my yard ;)
Seriously, no I haven;t but they have the same requirements, just don't breed them :)

thanks guys

i have been pulling my hair out over this subject, lol as i'm new to the frog scene i don;t want to do anything wrong, and i just beleive everything from the pet shops..
thanks every one, they wouldn't breed would they????

i have been pulling my hair out over this subject, lol as i'm new to the frog scene i don;t want to do anything wrong, and i just beleive everything from the pet shops..
thanks every one, they wouldn't breed would they????
No

Oh and, most of the time they are the last you should believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back