• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hatchling Coastal Carpets - with photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hatchies

interested in a male. where abouts are you from? and are they feeding? how old?

We are in Emerald in Central QLD, and have no problems freighting them around the state or interstate.
They are about 7 weeks old and are all feeding well on thawed frozen fuzzie mice/pinkie rats.
If you would like up to date photos you can email me on davo35 @aapt.net.au or phone
07 49 874 436
ta
paula

Now down to the last 3 males and 3 females , unless a sale falls through
All feeding well and due to shed in about a week or two.
New photos avail.
ta
paula

Sales are up and down - at the moment we have 5 females ( 2 possibly on hold - depending on payment ) and 2 males.
If anyone would like photos please email me at [email protected]

paula

highly recommended pythons, i received mine safely and found that the pictures dont show really how nice they are in person.

hey im interested in a female. can u please email me the pics of who ou have left [email protected]. thanks and how much do u think itl cost to send them to melbourne vic.
thanks

It looks like we have sold all 17 hatchies - will keep you up to date.
Thanks to all the early birds who got in first and just a well as we are still getting enquiries. You have all purchased a good quality, cheap snake - so far we have received good comments from people who have already received theirs. We are overwelmed with the response and quick sale of the these young snakes. To sell 17 in 2 weeks to individual buyers shows how much interest there is out there in this hobby.
thanks to all
Ian_davo

It looks like we have sold all 17 hatchies - will keep you up to date. We are overwelmed with the response and quick sale of the these young snakes. To sell 17 in 2 weeks to individual buyers shows how much interest there is out there in this hobby.
thanks to all Ian_davo

Well done!

;) it is a fast growing hobby!

i bought 2 of these hatchies and there great. thanks paula and ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back