Have A Look What The Cat Draged In!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildcall

Reaction score
The Other Day My Next Door Neighbour Advised Us That Their Cat Had Brought Them Home A Little Gift... Im Pretty Sure Its A Little Blind Snake! Now The Cat Is Old And After A Frantic 5 Mins Of searching Thinking I Has Hurt The Little Guy No Damage Was Seen And We Even Got a Vet To Check Him Out Just To Be On The Safe Side And All Was OK Hope You Like The Photos... He Is Now In The Nature Reserve Behind Our House Happily Living.

PS I Was Looking For The Photos And I Found Some Photos Of Another Visitor

Cheers

Alex

Attachments

• blind snake 1.jpg
    blind snake 1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 236
  • blind snake 4.jpg
    blind snake 4.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 214
  • blind snake 5.jpg
    blind snake 5.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 169
  • legless lizard4.jpg
    legless lizard4.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 235
  • legless lizard1.jpg
    legless lizard1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 158
MMM.... smoke comes out ears..

Cute little serpent though. I think his name is lucky.

yes i hate Cats also im am very thankful it only brought it up to the home... the las two photos well i think it is a burtons im not sure... that little guy wondered in one morning and our dogs (maltees terriers) were going nuts but they were scared of him LOL i think he would of done more damage to them LOL

those poor things get hamered by cats,
i had a neighbour whos cat used to bring em in ,but they wernt as lucky as that one these ones where always dead

damn i love to shoot cats

Does everyone remember that scrub python that ate the family pets a couple of weeks ago? Scrub pythons should become the national mascot...

Very lucky blind snake, and nice looking burtons.

Look what the snake dragged in.....

(this is not my picture and i in no way lay claim to this photo. I saved it off here before).

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 180
Killing one cat(eg. your neighbours) can do as much good as an average wildlife carer can in their whole life.

To all who say cats are bad and that they should be killed!!!!!!!!!!!, not all cats are bad, i have 2 cats that live soley indoors and have never killed anything other than our rampent population of jap geckos!! its not cats fults they have [deleted] owners who dont know how to wipe their [deleted] little own look after something! instead of baggin cats why not bag [deleted] owners! Not all cats are feral animals, there should be laws governing the restriction of cats and who and how they are kept!
Just my rant! no need for your stupid [deleted] coments thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its all good to say BLAME THE CAT!! they dont know its a snake, to them its a thing to play with... you guys seem to rag out the cats and people that own cats but on the otherside of the coin, i have had call outs to get snakes from people that there cat has bought in yes they often have puncture marks and even do die to.but lets not forget the pooch i have been called out to peoples places and the damage that the dogs have done far out reaches what the cats have done backs broken exposed bones torn so badly that the snake is just wriggling in agony ...dont point the finger at one animal and blame it, it all comes down to human responsibility and untill that takes place all our natives are at risk from both domestic pets we keep...the worse offender to our native wildlife is US......

the worse offender to our native wildlife is US......

An admission of guilt? Ppl who defend cats are definately "worse offenders" as you put it, but all we can do is try and educate them. I personally have had a positive impact on the our wildlife, as do many others to a much greater extent.

Of course cats are to blame, most problem cats dont even have owners. Sure humans have a big impact, part of that is allowing cats and other pests to live in our environment, some humans actually have a positive impact because they are trying to help. Dogs arnt even close to being the same, they have been here for thousands of years and can actually play a positive role (eg. killing and competing with cats and foxes).

An admission of guilt? Ppl who defend cats are definately "worse offenders" as you put it, but all we can do is try and educate them. I personally have had a positive impact on the our wildlife, as do many others to a much greater extent.

Of course cats are to blame, most problem cats dont even have owners. Sure humans have a big impact, part of that is allowing cats and other pests to live in our environment, some humans actually have a positive impact because they are trying to help. Dogs arnt even close to being the same, they have been here for thousands of years and can actually play a positive role (eg. killing and competing with cats and foxes).

hahahaha WHAT THE? i happen to look after sick and injured birds and have friends who are carers! just because i defend cats doesnt mean im ONE OF THE WORST OFFENDERS [deleted]!!! i agree feral cats should be killed and that domestic cats should be kept indoors at all time or in out door aviaries! what the point was( which you have completely missed) is that where did the cats come from? did they swim to aus? how did suck a large population of feral cats become? all fingers point back to people. Im telling you right now that all the bad HUMANS do far out weight the good, its just a good thing we have people trying to help our world other wise we would have destroyed it well before now and i have no dout that in the end we will

Last edited by a moderator:
I just met a lovely family with 4 cats and an awesome home made cat run that gave them access to outside... *thumbs up*

I just met a lovely family with 4 cats and an awesome home made cat run that gave them access to outside... *thumbs up*

Yeah now days you can get some pretty nice ones for cats, they give then the outdoors with out the chance to kill things.

Read a great perspective on it the other day, in someones signature on here - Inside cat = pet, outside cat = feral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back