have u ever been offered exotics ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hozy6

Reaction score
i thought id put up this post because i was offered a breeding pair of red tailed boas the other day which i thought was abit odd but its not the first time ive been offered exotic snakes the people who tryed to sell them to me must of thought i didnt know anything about snakes and told me they were licenced snakes and were tottally legal id love to hear some stories other people encountered

it sucks because they seem to find me like those boas arent to only exotics ive been offered ive been offered corn snakes i think a ball python once cant remember but yeah all from the same person

My mate at work was offered a rainbow boa a couple of months ago - $1500 for a hatchling; I dont think i would be spending that on something illegal when i could get a perfectly good Aussie python.

My mate at work was offered a rainbow boa a couple of months ago - $1500 for a hatchling; I dont think i would be spending that on something illegal when i could get a perfectly good Aussie python.

Personally, I love boas, but for 1500 bucks I'd probably prefer a B&W jungle or albino something....

God I wish they're make them legal though, Love red tail boas.

mate if u say to anyone tht u own snakes or reptiles, nine times out of ten someone will say i knw someone who can get u exotics

I've actually never been offered exotics, but there's a first for everything, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back