hawkesbury herpetology

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeth

Not so new Member
Reaction score
does anybody know if the hawkesbury herp society still holds regular meetings? is there one on tomorow night?

Can anyone go ?
If so I'm up for it.
Ive never actaully been to a herp meeting, I've only ever met a handful of people that own reptiles.
Where is it at?

um..wouldnt have a clue really mate, maybe they have a web site with calendar? anyway nice to see new people :D what do you keep?
switch, i think hawksbury is nearing the central coast? i wouldnt mind going either, never been to one.

im pretty sure that meetings are held on the second friday of each month at 7:30 but i have'nt been for ages

hawkesbury is near Richmond in east Nsw

HHS holds there monthly meetings on the 2nd Fri of every month at 7.30pm.They will be holding a meeting tomorrow night.I will be attending myself...

:oops: :D im thinking hawksbury river.

what exactly goes on at these meetings? where do they meet? any special guest speakers etc?

Away from N.S.W,What about south east queensland does any one know of associations where herpers meet.
I'm sure there was one in towards Brisbane city but not sure where it is held. Ideally looking for something south of the brisbane river though even the gold coast.

If you click on the link in my signature there is a societies page.There you will find a list of Herp societies Australia wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back