Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ReptileRascals said:
They should all be euthanised...

How about just muzzled. Maybe even lobotomized, but shouldn't we at least keep them around for breeding purposes?

An unlicensed caravan can be a cheap alternative. They are clad, insulated and often Airconned as well. If your budget is under $1200 though, I think you'd struggle to even build a tin shed for that. Except maybe a garden shed.

1200 shed

The office /granny flat I spoke of the other day was 12000 I left a zero off
ajler :oops:

OK now. # years ago i bought shipping freezing container compleetly insulated for storage for $600 I still have it and in summer when outside is wery hot, inside is cool.
I bought this from driver who delivers shopping containers from port to customers.
By the way freezing is working , but I newer use it becoase it is 3 fase power.

Wow slatey, change the compressor for a single phase unit and go into full time rat production :) I wish I could meet a crooked driver too :)

Ajler
I would definatley look at insulating the ceiling and those wirly bird do dahs on the roof really help move the hot air out.

John (Reptile Rascal)
Just checked out your web site, must say well done old chap.
Looks like you have big plans for the future too.
Where are you located, NSW hopefully ?
Michael

Here in Las Vegas we have what is called ?Evaporative coolers?

Water is pumped over a filter and a fan blows air through it.
This cools the air and also ads humidity.
You may want to check into these.
They are reasonably affordable in comparison to Air conditioning.

Hugs and Hissessss,
SnakeBabe

I dont know if we have them here in Oz, but they sound pretty cool ( pun intended) :)

Yeah Snakebabe. We have got the same thing here we use them in the dryer part of Oz no good in the humid parts, where I live is hot and dry and we have an evaprative aircon in the house but you go through a fair bit of water and thats in short supply here.
thanks ajler

If I go ahead with the shed I will have the roof insulated and those whirly do dahs thanks switch

I do not use the freezer. Container is the storage shed.
I am sure that if you guys ask arownd you will find some old refrigiation shipping containers for sale.

I think afro that our community should invite snakebabe to australia.

Well I would certainly chip in towards the air fare Slatey. And I would make the ultimate sacrifice in the name of International Relations and make my spare room available :)

You see snake babe? we would be arange accomodation for you girl if you are interested.
Afro is in Melbourne. this is smallish town in victoria outback.
I am sure that we can arange simmeler in Sydney.

How is your tree house coming along anyway Slatey? Has your last house guest recovered from when the floor fell out ? (Insert evil grin here) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back