Hello every one

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rielle

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone im Rielle and have bought my first snake so its all very new to me thought it might help having others around that know what they are doing! So sorry if my questions sound silly!:?

The only silly question is the one you dont ask.

What kind of snake did you buy?

Welcome to APS...

Hi and welcome.....I've only had my first snake for 3 months, and trust me, when I asked questions I felt like I was the only person who had so much to ask.....everyone is the same when they start off...the people here are very helpful and patient and willing to help. Just relax and enjoy this wonderful site...it's nice to have another person appreciate the wonderful world of herps. Have fun. :)

I got a female morelia bredli - not sure of the other names for her. does any one know the not so scientific name?

I put out a question before in the forum about how much i should be handling her. Sounds like there are some real different ideas. I thought it was best to get them out and used to you ?

Hello & welcome:), the common names are bredli python or centralian carpet python.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back