Hello everyone new guy here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahairymole

Reaction score
Hello everyone new guy here. I just made my first medium snake purchase Groucho my male Woma Python and he is a beauty. I also have a New Guinea Frilled Dragon and a few Leopard Geckos for my kids. I'm trying to get them involved with reptiles. I hope to learn a lot from everyone. I also just started a YouTube channel where I show updates on my frilly and woma. Here's a link to my page so subscribe and leave me feedback if I'm doing something wrong any help is appreciated or if you just want to comment. Thanks guys

Here's the link to one of my videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uZynjaCq5c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Welcome! I love leopard geckos, always wanted one as a kid but my dreams were crushed :p ;) Would love to see some pics as my stupid school laptop blocks youtube -_-

Thanks guys! I'm from the US I live in Phoenix AZ. I'll post a video up of my leopard geckos. They really are fun even though they're nocturnal but once you get them out they will climb on you and won't stop until they get to the top of your head.

Thanks guys! I'm from the US I live in Phoenix AZ. I'll post a video up of my leopard geckos. They really are fun even though they're nocturnal but once you get them out they will climb on you and won't stop until they get to the top of your head.

Leopards have the most personality out of any gecko I have ever owned. As soon as the lights go out mine are waiting at the front of there cage for me to take them out. When I open up there cage they crawl rite out into my hand. Welcome to the forums by the way.

Thanks Cali. Yea my leopards are great they love being held and love to climb up on my sons head. I'm trying to post pics but my phone is fighting me as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back