Hello everyone! *Price questions inside*

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha already planning the second before you get the first... the sign of a very large collection in the making =]

Ha ha :) Im very committed to my interests and hobbies. And owning a snake is something ive wanted for many many years..... so ive got a lot of lost time to make up for :D I will certainly take ownership of reptiles very seriously and invest the time, effort and money required to make sure that everyone is happy and well looked after!

$500...

$200 for the snake (species dependant) + $200 for the set up + $25 food + $50 for Mike Swann's Keeping and breedeing of Australian Pythons + $25 for some beers so you can watch it happily when it's all done.

Hahaha the beers are very important, I work nights so my jungle tends to be active when I get home and often comes out for a beer and to watch some tv or 'help' me type on the laptop.

Bendigo huh, I used to get ink there years ago. (random)

Licence has arrived!!! :D It was here within a week of me posting off the application.

Hoping to pick up a Spotted this weekend (or maybe next). I cant wait!!!!!!

I purchased a heat mat with built in Thermostat from Amazing Amazon today and have the water dish and hide already. So pretty much ready to go i think!

Its funny to go back and read this thread now... only a few months later and i have my little Wheat Belt Stimsom all settled in, 3 DIY enclosures about to commence and planning the 2nd, 3rd, 4th pythons :lol: Along with the many other things i now want.

Thanks for everyone that helped kick me off! Special thanks to beeman for the beautiful Stimmi and all the hands on/in person advice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back