hello everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedbayly

Reaction score
i am not bran new to reptiles, i have been keeping a thick tail gecko for more then 9 months now, but i have never owned a snake. i am planing to get a spotted python at the S.O.F.A.R expo coming up, i got my gecko there last year.

i hope that i will be able to get to know as many of the members of this forum as possible

Welcome mate. Lots of decent folks on the forum who will be only glad to help.

Welcome to APS. There are lots of spotted owners on here willing to help.

what is this everyone is so welcoming:). i thought if would tack a couple of days before any one saw this ,if at all, it was brilliant reading all of your messages:lol:

hello and welcome spotteds are cooly cool
i also cant wait for the sofar expo gonna be great!!!

Hi Ted, How you doing ?

the expo is going to be great, all i need to do now is find some money :)

I'm do good but i am bit sick, all the welcoming is making me feel better

Welcome to the forum, i too have a spotted python, great little snakes they are and im also going to the SOFAR expo, i can't wait for it :D
Hope u get better, best of luck :)

Welcome to the APS family Ted!
There are so many people here who can help you with any questions you need and lots of information.
Can we see some photos of your Gecko? :)
Em

Welcome Ted, I don't own a spotted myself but I'm sure there are many that can point you in the right direction on here.

Cheers,

A big welcoming hug into the APS community! I own a Spotted as well!!! They are one of my favorite pythons :D Can't wait to see yours when you get him/her!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back