Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ailurus

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been a member on here a while but never posted anything. My names Tom, I'm 20 and live in England. I am currently studying for a degree in Zoology at Royal Holloway University of London, and in my spare time I keep reptiles.

My main interest lies in Australian Skinks and Geckos, but the availability of many species is very low here and prices are high. I am lucky enough to keep a single male Egernia stokesii, a pair of Frilled dragons and I am receiving a single Male Nephrurus amyae on Saturday.

I am picking up some more stokesii in Germany in September, and hopefully a female amyae. I am also planning on adding Underwoodisaurus milii, Stophurus williamsi and Tympanocryptis tetraporophora to my collection before the end of this year.

Non aussie animals I keep are:
Breeding group of leopard geckos
Breeding group of Corn snake
Chinese Soft Shell Turtle
Crested Gecko
Also should be getting a pair of Rhino Ratsnakes soon (Rhynchophis boulengeri)

Used to have more but sold them before starting university :(

Anyway sorry for the ramble.
Thanks for reading

Tom

You got our "urn" now our critters, what next? LOL solar 17 [Baden]

Welcome! How far along are you in your degree? I'm doing Zoology as well, at the University of Queensland, and I am in my final year :)

Welcome. Can you post pictures of your snake please :)

welcome :D

you guys in Europe have an awesome range i hafta say (and one of the best terrarium designs to boot, something abt making it as natural as you can)
and how big's the chinese softshell? used to keep a few myself before the move, shy and snappy little buggers

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Rahni29 I am in my first year.

I shall post pics soon.

Hi K3nny, thanks, chinese softshell is about 10inches in shell length.

Hey hey and welcome to the forum.our pythons are the best in the world,no denying that.but i would love to handle a corn snake one day.would love to see a pic of it.

You have no idea how lucky you are to be able to keep exotic reptiles, so why on earth would you get a CORN SNAKE :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back