Hello i am new and wanting to learn

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diamonds 4ever

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello my name is elise,

I have grown up with all sort of animals, i am still living with my parents. We have 2 dogs,1cat,1 bird,rats,5ducks,20 chickens,4 blue tougnes,5 pink tougnes,atleast 50 fish tanks and about 25 snakes. My brother has 1 carpet and i have a female diamond 2yrs old.She is a really big sook and she also loves to coil up in my hair for along time.I am hoping that poeple can give me some information on diamond and how to breed them.

Welcome to the site and I love diamonds too! We have a 6yr old boy who is also the worlds biggest sook!
Sorry no info on breeding, although there are lots of people here who will help you!
Have you got pics?

Here is a pic of our boy Erwin curling up in my hubby's hair... :lol:

Last edited:
Here's a pic of my girl Cleo!

Diamond_Cleo001.jpg

Wow, that's a LOT of animals. Welcome to the site. You must have a lot information you could share. :) :)

welcome to aps.. cant help wif the breeding thing..but that is one beautiful diamond u have there.. she will make a great mummy eh..!!!
cheers
Hoppa

very beautiful looking DP you have;) welcome to APS

Elise there is tons of literature on breeding, but first you have not mentioned if you have a male diamond for breeding or are you looking to get a male soon for breeding, if so I would say you need to get one really soon if you want to try for this season (but that all depends on the weight of your female)

Thankyou all very much for the welcome i am really feel welcome. I am glad to see that people do like my cleo,i do have 2 male diamonds that i will ake a photo of today and i well but them up later this arvo so you can have a look.I was woundering whether any one has photos of there own snakes so i could see as well.

Thanks so much:D

Welcome to APS
Here is my Port Mac

Attachments

• P2200004.JPG
    P2200004.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 65
  • P2200002.JPG
    P2200002.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 75
it is a really nice looking snake is it a male or female. i haven't seen them before

Hey all,

I have taken some pics of our other diamonds.

here is another female called Nike, you can see she has the nike tick on her back.

Diamond_Nike001.jpg

Other girl called Hisser

Diamond_Hisser001.jpg

One of the boys

Diamond_Male1_001.jpg

The other boy

Diamond_Male2_001.jpg

we have another yellow boy like the girls but he is about to shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back