Hello, Im new to APS and Aussie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Blue,

I have already fallen in love with WA and fell very settled here.

We are getting the snakes from Ken, I am going up to see him on friday. The enclosure isnt yet finished and needs to be be for a week before we bring any snakes home. With my partner on fifo things are taking longer than we had hoped. I am not as handy with things as he is and I dont want to stuff it up. I was thinking of getting a click clack set up untill thier main enclosure is ready, going to talk to Ken about this.

I am off to the library today to see if they have the books. I like having books around as the internet is a fantastic tool but you have to be carefull and check who is publishing before you belive what you read.

Thanks for the heads up on WHAS, unfortunatly because I have small kids (5yr, 6yr) there wont be much of a chance of me making meetings.

Thanks again for the advice
Jo

Hi Blue,

I have already fallen in love with WA and fell very settled here.

We are getting the snakes from Ken, I am going up to see him on friday. The enclosure isnt yet finished and needs to be be for a week before we bring any snakes home. With my partner on fifo things are taking longer than we had hoped. I am not as handy with things as he is and I dont want to stuff it up. I was thinking of getting a click clack set up untill thier main enclosure is ready, going to talk to Ken about this.

I am off to the library today to see if they have the books. I like having books around as the internet is a fantastic tool but you have to be carefull and check who is publishing before you belive what you read.

Thanks for the heads up on WHAS, unfortunatly because I have small kids (5yr, 6yr) there wont be much of a chance of me making meetings.

Thanks again for the advice
Jo

Jo, I'm one of the ones from Mandurah who go to the WAHS meetings, I'm fortunate that although I don't drive (at night outside the mandurah area) another member from Mandurah drives me up. It is quite a hike up to Perth for the meetings, but they're a friendly mob. I could always come and visit you, or you're welcome to visit me and we could chat about all things snake from time to time if you like. I've only had my Stimmie for 2 years, but I'll help if I can. I've learned a lot, but of course you never stop learning. Hubby made my viv and I can show you my set up too if you like. Just PM me if you feel like it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back