hello to all reptile enthusiasts.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zzzboa

Not so new Member
Reaction score
:) Hi all my name is Dean iam very new to the keeping of reptiles and this site.Ihave a pair of stimpsons pythons and will be looking for any help I can get about them .Iwill also be looking to increase my collection as time goes by,so will be looking for new types and information.

cheers look foward to talking to you all.

Thanks mate
Pitty iam not over that side as would love some of the species you are allowed over there,might have to think about moving over there.

Hi Dean, I am a newbie on this site, and a new snake lover.This is the best place for info and help. So many knowledgeable and helpful people. Welcome!:D

Hi Dexterfan so it is seeming everybody seemes to have had or dealt with everything on here quite amazeing ang very interesting,hope all goes well for you.What are you keeping ?.

Hi, I'm new too :)
this site is really good, I'm getting my first snake in a few weeks but from just being on here regularly I feel as though I've learnt nearly everything!
So jealous of your stimpson's, I'm only allowed a Children's python :)
Anyway, good luck !

Hi Scuttsaay.
This site is the best with a wealth of information available to all herp lovers.I belive you are allowed alot more speices over east,why is it that you are only allowed a childrens?.Iwould love a jungle carpet python but we can,t have them here which is a big shame,my next one is going to be a olive or a woma undecided yet,let us know how you enjoy your new mate as the bug just keeps growing once you get your first one.
Anyway enjoy your new found hobby I certainly have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back