hello

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

topher

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi im topher and Ive got the reptile bug, beautiful and interesting creatures, at the moment i have a bearded dragon called Sancho, who is 7 months and doing well.

m_1419715c6d7da8c0c1e74fa700b9c206.jpg

m_fda158582fb5af325a3c249de1c1e000.jpg

Now im looking to get more

Hey. Great to see you on the site. Herps r really addictive so prepare to get more. oh and WELCOME to the site.

sancho is the coolest lizard i have ever seen. he's gonna be a handsome one.... lol

Welcome to the site, beardies are the best i got 2 little ones myself and they have there own personality, its so cute. Have fun.:D

Welcome r3... It's good to see someone else that comes from Lalor (or used to). I spent quite a few years there. It used to be so good before all the new houses were built. The Darebin Creek used to flow and the water was good enough to drink, there were lizards and snakes everywhere, fish in the water and even various wild fowl. All the land East of Dalton road was a farm and Mill Park didn't exist. My haven't things changed :)

Great looking lizards by the way ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back