Hello!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryonyanko

Not so new Member
Reaction score
:) Hi, from Chicago. I've been wanting an Australian python for the longest time. I fell in love with Morelia and amethystine pythons.. but I do not have the ability to keep either :cry:

Hopefully I will be getting an Spotted in the next month... maybe I can get people's opnion on the animal in question here? I will take pictures at the reptile store. They have a "granite" one and also a normal one.. I happen to like the normal one. I normally wouldn't buy from a reptile store but its a far away thought that i can buy online and the reptile con just past.

In the meantime theres are pictures of my two snakes

an albino bloodred cornsnake

113_1345.jpg

and my hog isle boa constrictor

IMG_1411.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to APS. I hope you continue to post pics of your reptiles. I'm sure you will find that you will find good advice on this ste. Congratulations on some lovely snakes. I particularly like the corn snake. Again Welcome.

Thanks all, hopefully I'll take a picture of the animal in question. Would it be okay to post it here or should I post it somewhere else?

Welcome to APS :D

Your corn snake :shock: is pretty amazing :D

:oops: thanks

lots of people like my corn snake- Tomato, so here are two other pictures of her :)

IMG_13101.jpg

113_1354.jpg

she is still small :p

:pWelcome To APS. You'll find this site a great source of info with plenty of larrikans. Keep posting pics of your beautiful snakes. They're something we don't see here in OZ.:D

Thanks all, I wish i had more snakes so show you guys!

it was hard to stop at two!

113_1350.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

haha thanks

^^; I don't want to come off as snobby.... so these are my last pics..

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

113_1369.jpg

113_1373.jpg

113_1370.jpg

:oops:

You have really long fingernails:shock:

It's not snobby at all, keep the pics coming, if I can't own something as nice as your boa then I'll at least be able to look at pics and dream, one day.....:)

And the cornsnake looks like red licorice, I want to eat it:p

Thanks the both of you!

red licorice.... yum you are right... XD

well, i'll bring out my camera again soon... you all are just awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back