Hello!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! And awesome snakes.

I thought the boa was larger till I saw the pic with your hand in it LOL. I think Tomato is cool but prefer the Boa now that's hot! Anyway you can never post enough photos and no one is going to think you're a snob for being obsessed.

Have fun and learn heaps.

:D wow thank you everyone!

Its funny, because everyone here has beautiful animals, and if i go over at the boa forum my boa is just a "hoggie" and not very special, so i really appreciate it. you all have such beautiful animals:p

My boa, pharaoh, is a Hogg Island Boa. He is a year and a month or so old.. so he has some growing but he is a "dwarf" boa... so he wont get much bigger than 1.5 meters or so ( I hope thats right..). I'll take some new pictures and post them here. He changes colors from light (sometimes almost white) to really dark (like deep wet sand color) and he has been dark alot lately (hope he is okay.. haha I hear they go dark when unhappy or unhealthy).

here are two close ups

light phase- mostly pinkish and light sand

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

almost dark phase- his markings are a little darker and he has that slightly greenish hue.. but nothing like his full blown dark phase

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

You have some awesome animals congrats!!!

I don't normally like Exotics but that Boa is stunning and your little Corn SNake has the cutest face!

Welcome to APS.... and dont be shy :D

Welcome to APS. I love the Boa its really cute. keep the pics comin, its nice to see some exotics, seen as we aren't allowed to keep them here.

Well, you certainly came to the right place for info on Aussie snakes ;)
Welcome to the site :)

welcome

from down-under to the windy city.............welcome-take care...cheers westernrocky

^____^ thanks alll!!! I wish i could visit down under....

*waves back to white wolf*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back