Help for my daughters school class please...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs I

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My daughter brought this note home today,

Room 13 has entered a competition on Triple M radio station and we are in the running for great prizes, including the breakfast team broadcasting their morning show LIVE from our school ! But we need your help ! The class and school with the most votes will win, so we need as many people to vote as many times as they can between today and next Thursday. To vote pleae visit the Triple M website www.triplem.com.au and follow the prompts to find our class. Please encourage all family, friends, neighbours, distant relatives and even your pets to vote. The voting requires mandatory fields of phone number and email but i have contacted the radio station and these can be filled out as 0000 if you prefer not to entre this information.

So the school is Christies Beach Primary School South Australia Room 13.

So i gather with all the people and pets we have here on the forum we should be able to get a few votes happening.

Please show your spirit to a good caue and vote for my daughters class as many times as you can be bothered too.

Many Thanks

Mrs I

xxxx

Teachers Name is Ms Raven

Again it is ok to put in 0000 for email and phone etc.

Disregard it saying it wont be counted.

ill vote once for each of my animals mrs I that should win the competition for u guys lol
voting now

i must be blind i cant find where to vote
can someone put a link on here lol

I'll do it 13times each animal :lol:

done...will do it a few times each day!!! that should help (work nightshift and spend all day on the pc)...LoL

Thats why i couldn't find it! You should have said Adelaide Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back