Every father’s rules for the guy who is dating his daughter

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come now Emily, it's just Australis and the dynamic duo....nothin to worry about :lol:

Oh come now Emily, it's just Australis and the dynamic duo....nothin to worry about :lol:

Oh well, if you can't beat them...make a half hearted attempt to join them! :lol:
Anyway seeing as we're off topic.....:lol:

Dad also has this one where the guy puts down a $50 deposit and if they get me home before curfew they get it back...I asked if I stall them can we go halves :p Mind you he hasn't been able to test it yet!

Oh well, if you can't beat them...make a half hearted attempt to join them! :lol:
Anyway seeing as we're off topic.....:lol:

Dad also has this one where the guy puts down a $50 deposit and if they get me home before curfew they get it back...I asked if I stall them can we go halves :p Mind you he hasn't been able to test it yet!
Financial gain is an awesome motivator lol. Re: dads and girls dating I'm thinking Kris will be more like Chalie in Twilight....*reloads shotgun* "Bring him in" :D

Financial gain is an awesome motivator lol. Re: dads and girls dating I'm thinking Kris will be more like Chalie in Twilight....*reloads shotgun* "Bring him in" :D

Ahahahahaha!!! That's the reason I'm not going to watch that with dad in the house :shock:

LMAO! nice work em... my dad tried some of this on my first date...but he gave up on it after a while wen it was always my fault for being late after curfew...lol :lol:

When I was about 16, I had this friend who's father would sit in the lounge room and clean his gun while he was talking to his daughter's date..lol

pmsl
thank you, thank you, thank you,
My daughter is 12 years old & in her first year of high school.
ive often thought about how i would put this delema to the turd that thinks he will make MY Daughter his but you have shown me ways to be diplomatic about it.
again thank
still PMSL

When I was about 16, I had this friend who's father would sit in the lounge room and clean his gun while he was talking to his daughter's date..lol

Hahahahaha..nice one Jewls, thats so funny. Hope you are well.

What do you mean Australis - was your dad always nice to the boys you bought home? :lol:

hehehe nice! :lol:

I've got two daughters and would only give them guidance in regards to boyfriends. I'm not going to, for one moment, jump on my high-horse and preach to to them about what they are doing. Everyone makes mistakes (some are better than others :lol:)

I'm printing up the application forms now but our daughter has a long time till the dating thing but my father would get his mates who lets just say into Harleys, guns, and pig dogs to sit on the driveway fri & sat night having a few brews whilst pretending to work on the bikes with the gun cupboard clearly visible in the gararge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back