help me choose!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a lace monitor. because you can teach them how to walk on a leash like a dog !
I wouldnt start collecting dragons theres soo many.:x:x:lol:

hmm sometime you need to take whats yours regardless of your parants negetive gearing, you need to do what is right for you. dont you want a scrub python. I think you need a scubby.

Dragons are kewl mate... lacies are great but they need a huge environment ... go for the dragons if you dont have room..

Snake trader.. can you show us a pic of you "walking ya lace montior" ?? I would love to see that would even be a great youtube clip.

i dont have a lacie yet. but the leash thing is on youtube all redy

[video=youtube;ZWgwrntctnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWgwrntctnE[/video]

nah if i buy an animal that my mum dont like she will probably let it go and then i would be wasting my money

[video=youtube;pS84Ap1kz-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS84Ap1kz-w[/video]

you what lizard boy ....... i dont think you even really want a monitor lizard cause your afrair to take a stand and start ur mum working on your new lace monitor enclosue. use a bird averiery

Last edited:
take wot yours lizard boy! can you climb trees. ive been trying to catch some different monitors. take no mercy lizard boy or one day youll be a lizard man without any good lizards.

Go for whatever you like best, do some research onto all of your options i guess, and see which stands out the most to you.
Netteds and painted dragons are both nice looking.
Considering your only 11, best to ignore snake traders taunts and keep you parents on side ;)
If you want a monitor, start out with one of the smaller species first.

bed time lizzard boy. cause you just get what your told insted of taking ur thing most imortant, get a perenti. now thats lizard

Netteds, Painteds and Tawnys can be v hard to find around this time.
If i had to choose from the list id go a Central Netted.

Get a perentie or a lacie they start smallish and gradually get bigger:)
You could probably convince your parents to build an avairy when the time comes tho:p

Lace monitors are not for 11 year olds, nor are perenties.

Also, lace monitors are on the class 2 licence. I believe you need to be 18 years old to acquire this licence (as well as having had a class 1 licence for more than 2 years???).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back