HELP! Need info on hatchlings quick!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: HELP! Need info on hatchlings quick!

pythonrockchik1, i'm sure when you purchase your snake from Bob he will advice you on how to successfully house and maintain your snake.

k...thank u guys...i finally understand (it's a miracle...hallelujah :D )
i really appreciate it....Yeah, Bob has just recently messaged me re this, so a BIG THANKYOU to Bob as well 8) ...cant wait til i get the little fella home, yet I'm sure my parents certainly can...lol
Lets just say, they ain't Herp lovers AT ALL :lol:

Lets just say, they ain't Herp lovers AT ALL
You may be surprised. A lot of people come around once they realise there is nothing to be afraid of.

I hope so Greebs, but u dont know my parents! I have a sweet little pomeranian that my dad is afraid of....its so funny!...well, maybe not to him!!! :D In fact I got 2 tiny pomeranians and a husky pup (well, according to his age of 7 months, he's still classified as a pup, but his weight of 20kg begs 2 differ!!!)....my parents, mainly my dad, hate ALL animals, and I'm like COMPLETELY the opposite...so u could imagine wat its like...sumthing like WW3 :D

sounds like my place

mum "get that F%&*ing snake out of here"
me " i have to keep it for 6 months now. do you want me to go to jail?"

and a husky pup (well, according to his age of 7 months, he's still classified as a pup, but his weight of 20kg
A 20kg Husky? Are you sure its not a Malamute?

westham your mums seem pretty good NOW when I met her she liked the new edition that I gave you, well actually your brother

you should of seen her when you left she doe's that to sound nice

she had me fooled, thought not like my old ladie she had a fit when I told her I had 2 hatchling possible comming my way a olive and a; diamond off bigguy although things aren't certain yet; but I have brought 2 tupperware containers for em about 500mm by 300mm I think thats bout the size I'll need for a couple of months

Would that be Holiday 20's or Horizon 50's Afro???

Re: RE: Re: RE: HELP! Need info on hatchlings quick!

Greebo said:
and a husky pup (well, according to his age of 7 months, he's still classified as a pup, but his weight of 20kg
A 20kg Husky? Are you sure its not a Malamute?

Well, maybe I exaggerated a little :wink: He's about 16kg but he is a pure bred husky descended from Australian champions...he's just big-boned, that's all...plus he's 7 months old, and when he reaches twelve months in 5 months time, male huskys' weight is meant to be around 27-30kg...so he's just the right size I think!!! :D
Here are sum pics of him...he's my gorgeous little babies...Rambo-the husky, and Rusty and Goldy the little poms!!!!
Enjoy!

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: HELP! Need info on hatchlings quick!

Ohhhhhhhh - he's BEAUTIFUL!!!!
We were going to get huskies but were told (by the husky clum mind you) that they're a handgul!! Personally, I think that we would have been better off with those rather than our OCD Border Collie!!
(She's beautiful though so that makes up for it ;) )

i luv Border collies too...i used to have a male one called Rex, but my dad got rid of him as he was literally eatin up the house...no joke, he got stuck into the weatherboards of our old home, pulled all the washing off the line...then ate it (lol) and also chewd up his fare share of pipes!!! :D

and finally here's my girl pom Goldy who's 6 and turning 7 on May 31st...she really doesn't look it though, or act it...lol...Did I mention my husky Rambo's B'day??? If not it was the 31st of May as well....what are the odd's it'd be the same date as Goldy's..And I was born in May to, but on the 7th...a little freaky :D

dobermanmick said:
I love rambos eyes !

Thanx..me too. Sometimes he'll just stare at you for ages and you know he's doing it 4 sum food...and hugs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back