Help needed from keepers of venomous snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herc

Reaction score
HI all, I can't go into much detail at this point but I really need some pics ASAP of any keepers out there that keep elapids in tubs of anysort (the pics of the tubs/containers not the keepers lol). so if you use a draw system or individual tubs etc, particularly from the NSW keepers, but any pics will do. either post them on here or pm them to me please or send me a pm if you can help and I will give my email address to send them to.

Thanks in advance.

does no body out there have any pics, or is it people don't want to help? the pics wont be published anywhere or be used for ideas or anything like that. they are need soley to prove a point. I need your help people, so please send me pics. even if you don't house vens in them, if you use the draw system and have or can get pics to me, that will be good enough. I don't care whats kept in them its the tub system that i need.

If you're talking about dangerously venomous snakes i think you will find that NSW law states they must be kept in 'lockable' enclosures, so i don't think a rack system would be suitable/acceptable. By the way, if you just come out and say why it is you want these pics instead of acting like it's some big CIA conspiracy you would probably get a better response.

Awesome link ihaveherps.

mr bredli, for legal reasons the purpose to this request can not be said at this point as this is a monitored site. no conspiracy theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back