Help!!! should I cut the eggs??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendont, how do you think every other albino appeared apart from the albinos found in the wild,

The only sceptical thing is that the OP didnt know much about incubating yet managed an albino which could come from incubation as apposed to it being an albino carrier and there fore might not produce further stimmys

Deffiantly not saying this is the reason but its deffiantly a possibility

Nintendont, how do you think every other albino appeared apart from the albinos found in the wild,

The only sceptical thing is that the OP didnt know much about incubating yet managed an albino which could come from incubation as apposed to it being an albino carrier and there fore might not produce further stimmys

Deffiantly not saying this is the reason but its deffiantly a possibility

Add to that,his third post here seems very odd........
Well as always ppl cant keep a secret here is my albino stimmy ill post more pics when it sheds. please no pm's asking if ill sell it!

Look forward to an update as he is still logging in here since.

- - - Updated - - -

Been looking at the pic of the hatchies in the icecream container and to me that albino doesn't look quite right in regards to being a stimmi,it's head shape doesn't seem quite right to me.The 1 in 9 seems very odd also and no more info has been put forward.

The Op has been continually logging in since posting,so come on how about giving some more info on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back