HELP!! Snake egg trouble!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day49.jpg

Yeah, update please.
I just had my first clutch come out.
So much worry for nothing. They deflated with 5 weeks to go but everything was fine in the end.

Yeah, update please.
I just had my first clutch come out.
So much worry for nothing. They deflated with 5 weeks to go but everything was fine in the end.

Same here mate , first year i bred my snakes , last year i had eggs but the female was gravid when i got her . Mine deflated a few weeks in and i managed to get 28 out of 28 hatch :)

good to see they hatched , next year you can relax a bit more knowing that eggs like that can hatch :)

cheers nico

Yeah definitely can relax a bi more next time!

And they are still hatching so I don't have a final count, but currently 7 heads visible!

Thanks nico :)

they all hatched! but 2 seem to be a bit misformed and quite weak. other than that 14 large healthy hatchys!! V happy

Last edited:
Two of them didn't make it, but all the rest have all shed and are all little agros! heres a pic of one two days ago
IMG_3616d.jpg

Congrats Ramzee! I was wondering what happened and all of the excitement happened while I was overseas. I am so pleased that your first efforts were so successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back