Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re help

Nice looking little coastal ouz,now he has started feeding he will pick up his appetite as the weather warms up, :D

Actually, to ad poo to a farting warriors name means that you really respect them :shock: :lol:

re help

Ok ooz :wink: my favourite picture zulu,where they are all getting mowed down!! and then i rewind and press play and they gets mowed down again HaHa isnt technology wonderful!! :D

my favourite picture zulu

Picture...you must be old :lol: ;). That movie damaged me lol...I hate violence :shock:. Bits falling off everywhere in that "picture" :lol:

Really though, they did pretty well considering they had pointy sticks and the dudes had you know...cannons and guns n shi t :shock:

re help

:D Yep thems was the days ooz HaHa good old fashioned non polluting envirommentally friendly battling,none of this nuclear crap,its dirty and all over to quick.Yep,the brits were wasting people before george W ever thought of it.Onley got the VHS version but it does the job,press reverse and they get up and run backwards play and there getting wooped again :D

Put a pinky in AND a fuzzy or something like that, whack ya bit o' wood on top and see whats gone in the morning, wouldn't mind betting hell take both now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back