Help with a non feeding Jungle Carpet Python Brisbane Area

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormvermin

Reaction score
I have a two year old Jungle and haven't been able to feed her anything for last 9 weeks, Prior that that she had had a very large rat and before that a medium rabbit. Provide her plenty of water but haven't seen her defecate or urinate for a long time now. Also not too sure but she might be a little off colour but she had shed in the prior to the last feeding. Could someone who know a bit about the breed contact me and possibly come around to see if everything is ok or if I need to take her to the vet or not? Please PM me as I am getting quite concerned....

9 weeks isnt too long wait another week and see if she sheds, after a shed she will be very hungry.

My darwin python is a garbage guts and will still take a feed even if shes milky for an upcoming shed.

My stimmie on the other hand doesn't wanna know about it.

Your python spunds like it has had some pretty good size feeds and just hasn't been hungry and then went into shed mode and because of that didnt wanna eat as mentioned just wait till after shes fully shed and then offer a feed. As long as shes not losing condition don't worry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back