Help with my Geckos.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko_Girl

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a Bynoes Gecko (spikey) and a Marbled Gecko (mr bitey) and recently i have found a whole in mr bitey's enclosure there is a hole, i'm not sure how the hole got there but i'm currently low on cash to get him another enclosour but spikey has a big enclosure plenty big for the both of them but i'm worried that mr bitey might harm spikey if i put them in together, i put my baby marbled gecko and my baby bynoes in together and they are fine but because spikey and mr bitey are adults i'm afraid they wont be as nice to each other please help.

im not sure, but I will try google it for you and reply

I would personally just put him in a click clack. Not worth the risk of harm. Click Clacks are cheap and do the job perfectly

in my gecko cage I once a hole but its easy to fix just put some tape over it

yea I agree I don't think you should put them together its possible if there both males and males of species shouldn't mix

Some mix fine, I have kept Bynoe's and southern marbled geckos together for years... provided they are of a similar size. Had more trouble trying to get individuals of the same species to co-operate! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back