Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used the Sistema 7 lt and the Decor 10 litre tubs,both are escape proof but I like the Decor 10L for a bit more space.I recently got some more of the Decor tubs from BigW,Officeworks also sell them.

Last edited:
here are some photo's i just took. She is very interested in my ipod haha. She would only poke her head out of the hide, thats about it.

Attachments

• Photo 5-01-13 9 27 57 AM.jpg
    Photo 5-01-13 9 27 57 AM.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 28
  • Photo 5-01-13 9 28 18 AM.jpg
    Photo 5-01-13 9 28 18 AM.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Photo 5-01-13 9 29 17 AM.jpg
    Photo 5-01-13 9 29 17 AM.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo 5-01-13 9 27 13 AM.jpg
    Photo 5-01-13 9 27 13 AM.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 29
Awh...very cute woma!!! I'm glad she's happy and safe :D And a VERY nice set up for a hatchie :) What's her name?

- - - Updated - - -

Just read your signature, she hasn't been named yet, lol:)

Very cute little tanami. Womas are excellent first snakes. Sistema tubs are definitely the go. Cheap and escape proof and when they out grow them you can always store stuff in them.

I havent thought of one, ive been that desperate, ive even googled good snake names...:?. Just a quick question. I fed her a pinky mouse, and she took it and swallowed it and when i put her back in her enclosure i couldnt see a bulge, do i need to feed her another or not? And after i put her back in she went to the cool side of the tank. Shouldnt she be at the hot side to digest it? Its 32-33˚C in there atm

- - - Updated - - -

Dont worry anymore, she moved over to the warm side and i can see a small bulge now.

I havent thought of one, ive been that desperate, ive even googled good snake names...:?. Just a quick question. I fed her a pinky mouse, and she took it and swallowed it and when i put her back in her enclosure i couldnt see a bulge, do i need to feed her another or not? And after i put her back in she went to the cool side of the tank. Shouldnt she be at the hot side to digest it? Its 32-33˚C in there atm

- - - Updated - - -

Dont worry anymore, she moved over to the warm side and i can see a small bulge now.

Pinky mice might be too small. My little tanami (also unnamed) was born in November is on velvet rats about to move onto fuzzies.

Okay thanks next week I will give her 2 pinkies and ill see how she goes

The idea is not to feed her MORE if there is no bulge, rather to feed her an older mouse. You will find fuzzy/velvet mice have more fur/bones therefore are more nutritious to your snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back