Herp sitters wanted!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi all,

With work i am required to post to darwin for a short amount of time, then down to Victoria a few weeks after that.

Im looking for someone/people to look after 2 coastals (1 is just on a year old, the other is about 2 years old) and 1 Central beardie male of 2 years old. They have enclosures and accessories, and i will supply food/money for expenses. At this stage, im not sure for how long it will be, it could be a few weeks, or it could be up to 10months in the worst case scenario, but im not prepared to sell them as i am very fond of the animals and have future plans for them. The idea i have is to transfer them to the sitters licence but we can discuss it when you put your hand up for the gig.

NSW people only to save on un-necessary paper work.

And i will be wanting/taking the animals back when things are more permanent, that is 110% gauranteed.

Let me know, as i am looking at getting this sorted by the 9th of January.

Cheers, Alan.

Oh man!!! ME ME ME!!! If only I had the room to take them. Would have to have them in the garage I think if I was to take them.

Sitters

Hi Alan,

I am happy to herp sit for you and I have the room, you know where I live and my setups after all I adopted four of your little critters last year! :lol:

If you want I could take them for you......

You can give me a call if you still have my mob. no. or send me a PM!

Anne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back