Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajler

Not so new Member
Reaction score
try,ing to find all the herp shop,s/suppliers in adelaide I,ve got the shops out of the yellow pages and I know all about URS but it looks like theres a whole stack more if any one can let me know who the deal with and where abouts they are and any problems they,ve had I would be gratefull

S.A. Fish and Reptiles in Montgue rd, Modbury (check the spelling) is good as is Scales and Tails in prospect rd, prospect. Staff in both shops are herpophiles and very helpful. Prices range from about URS prices to 30% higher.
gully reptile centre ( http://www.reptilecenta.com.au/ ) in modbury is worth a look.
Remember that this years young havn't hit the shops yet so stock is a bit light
Oh, and Roy Pails is in Victoria ( http://www.pailsforscales.com/home.htm )

Hi Ajler
You cant go wrong buying from URS.
Tim is very helpful and gives excellent back up after the sale.
Ive purchased a few animals of him and been happy every time.
Tim helped me out last week with information for some Boyds he sold me over 3 years ago.
How do you value service like that, it is worth heaps.
Cheers
Ad

yeah i bought from URS and his prices were the best he was very helpful
cheers frodo

adelaide suppliers

Thanks chaps I,ve bought off URS and am happy with the reps and service . I,ve tried scales and tails a bit expensive but good stuff so proberly justified.Gully Reptile Centa a bit to steep the others I will look at if I can find them . I,ve heard of a place Reptile City on this site do,es any one know any thing about them.thanks for your trouble

Scales and Tails is not an Australian Site. Its not even a shop, its an animal rescue.And reptile City is also not Australian.

scales & tails

thanks GECKO now that I know that reptile city is,nt a shop or supplier I wont bother trying to find them as for SCALES&TAILS if you ever get to Adelaide go to 184 Prospect rd Prospect and there you will find a herp shop SCALES & TAILS unless they have moved since 30 sept 03 when I was last there , Thanks again for your help

I guess if they can find someone who will pay 600 bucks for a juvenile olive python, they will go out of their way to provide good customer service.

LOL plus Freight.

Did you look at the GTP photos 27 eggs layed on 24/07/03, if you like Aru GTPs :D I know i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back