Herping pics :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trench

Reaction score
IMG_2424.jpgIMG_2423.jpgIMG_2422.jpgIMG_2438.jpgIMG_2437.jpg
The story is, I went for a walk along the river bank saw the green tree snake, caught the green tree snake.
Took it up to the camping area, snapped some pics, went down to release it, but before I could release it I saw the keelback taking a dip, caught that, took it up and snapped some pics went down to release them both.
And one of my friends was jogging infront of me when there was a flash of movement in the grass in front of him, he has just missed being tail wipped by a lacey.
Didn't get any pics of this because mum won't let me take the cam down to the river :( I so need my own cam, the best time to take pics is when they are being released as they have settled down and don't run for cover befor you can take a pic.
Still dream of the pics I could have got of them when they were being released if I only had a cam :(

.....But any way enjoy the pics of the animal in its non native enviroment :)

we were just up there for my bros birthday but it was a great birthday :)

I heard the sound of scales aganst bark and looked just in time to see its tail in a bush, ran around the other side and caught it (got taged but it settled down soon after) the keelback I missed the first time and it dived lost it under water but found it agan and got it this time :) I have caught some of these in the past so have some experience with them so not sure if I should lable them easy or hard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back