Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanharvey1993

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
does anyone have any good herping pics they could share or storys from out herping. if so please share them as thye would be cool to see:) here are a few of mine

Last edited:
cool shots,,,,whats in the very first pic? and the lace monitor, whats it eating?

is that a wild angle head dragon i have never seen any of them before

how do u guys find so much wildlife? lol i have never seen most of these snakes and lizzads b4 and not so many at one time

how do u guys find so much wildlife? lol i have never seen most of these snakes and lizzads b4 and not so many at one time
Im with you..

Where abouts were the pictures taken?If you dont mind answering that...
I live in the city, dont see anything like that....It is really beautiful to see...:D

The Tree Snake and Lacie eating land mullet shots are good.
Not every day you see the demise of a Land mullet.

we see all the snakes in the bush around the local area as we spend alot of time herping. if im not on the computer im usually herping. nicloe74 when i was in the city earlier this year i went for a little herp around and found a red belly and lots of different lizards and i didnt even have to go far. if you look around alot you will find stuff.

so has anyone got any herping pics or storys to share

That bluetongue had been starving up until a recent time, the tail is much skinnier in comparison to the "torso?" of the animal, and the hip bones are sticking out.
Not accusing you of anything just pointing out a fact.

You're quite a good photographer you ever thought about taking it up as a proffesion?

I once almost had my face removed by a Mertons Water monitor in the NT, whist laying down to look under a ledge, taking photos was the last thing on my mind as a gaping mouth wizzed passed my nose ;)

That bluetongue had been starving up until a recent time, the tail is much skinnier in comparison to the "torso?" of the animal, and the hip bones are sticking out.
Not accusing you of anything just pointing out a fact.

He looks alright to me-remember he is probably fully puffed up to scare off the photographer which would make him look bigger than his tail, his hip bones are not that unusual in wild animals it's just most captive lizards are to fat when compared to their leaner cousins.

I was also comparing to the head aswell, it just looks abnormally skinny to me compared, but not trying to say I'm deffinetly right.

that shot of the green tree snake is fantastic....

hey ryan was wondering of u can name each species in order of photos? just curious whether i got them right or not... if im gonna go herping more, ill need to pick up on my identification skills haha might help :p

thanks

Nat ;)

oh, and when i go herping and find stuff and photograph it, ill be sure to share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back