Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rett82

Reaction score
Me and my husband Reptilerob went out herping the other day. We didn't see any herps but we did notice this beautiful sight.

Attachments

• mum and bub.jpg
    mum and bub.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 69
awesome, my most wanted to see in wild list is:

Koala
Platypus
FrillNeck(even though iv'e seen 1 allready i want a pic)
Spotted Quoll

i was cleaning out the enclosures today and noticed the cat had something in the garden, went to investergate and there was a green treee snake hissing at her, so i chased it to a safer place it was so cute it looked like it had both blue and red in it when i first saw it but then was green by the time i got it way, although i may have just been seeing the colours i wanted to see.

Thanks jinin and 152boy. I would love to see a green tree snake too.
Jinin, we have seen a lot of wild koalas, and quite a few platypuses too. We dont get frilled neck lizards in this area, but spotted quoll are known to live near here. A dead one was found on the road about 20km from here about 8 or 9 years ago, which is an indication there must be more around here somewhere.

ohh herping and you only se koalas,ah well at least koalas rank as not as easy to find as alot of herps i suppose ,depends on where you are,Some marsupials are very high on the list of worth seeing in the wild,like the young fella said Quolls i have never seen and would be very excited to see as i have done alot of study on dasyurids and worked with Phascogales and Kultarrs which are much smaller dasyurids than quolls

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back